This week Kentico released the exam for Kentico experts to become Kentico 10 Certified Developers, and after some juggling of resources in the office, we received confirmation that our first two Kentico Developers to take the test passed, and are now certified Kentico 10 Developers, expanding on previous certifications we have on the platform.
Gaining certification for Kentico 10 was a priority for our Kentico team considering we are a Gold Kentico partner, and pride ourselves on high quality Kentico solutions. The certification is formal recognition of our commitment to Kentico CMS solutions, and expertise with the platform. we plan to certify more of our Kentico Development team soon.
Test questions consist of single, multiple choice and true/false answers across the following areas:
The Kentico application programming interface (API)
- General Kentico knowledge
- Intranet development Kentico Document types
- Kentico E-Commerce
- Kentico Enterprise Marketing Solution (EMS)
- Kentico repository storage
- Using Macro expressions with Kentico
- Representational State Transfer (REST) Services with Kentico
- Kentico Page Templates
- Kentico system management
- Kentico System Integration Bus
- Using transformations with Kentico
- Workflow and versioning
- Web.Config parameters with Kentico
- Security with Kentico
- Using web parts/widgets with Kentico
If you are considering Kentico as a solution or would like to discuss how Kentico might be able to assist your business, we’d love to have a chat.