The latest 2019 LinkedIn data supports the importance for corporations of getting a well-established presence on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is 3 times (277 percent) operative in generating leads than Twitter and Facebook.
LinkedIn can identify Boolean operators and filter results according to the user’s search requirements to bring up the name of the company in the search results, despite that it is important for companies to optimise their company page on the platform.
Here are the top five ways to optimise that companies can optimise a company page on LinkedIn in 2019:
Optimise for SEO
Any SEO-friendly LinkedIn profile is sure to increase online visibility among users searching for any kind of information they are looking for. Companies can optimise their profile by doing the following:
- Adding the right keywords and required phrases into their company profile.
- Creating links to their company profile by adding it to their official website, blog and other marketing and promotional material.
- The most important thing is sharing relevant and engaging content on a regular basis.
Create a visually convincing company profile
- Uploading videos and articles with pictures, infographics, charts, presentations and more are a useful visual approach.
- The design of a header image should be appealing and changed every six months.
- Companies can use their banner image for various promotional services such as upcoming events and announcing seasonal campaigns.
- Companies can even create a convincing Linkedin profile by combining text with an image.
Publish and share content on LinkedIn
- Sharing content on various social media websites, not just LinkedIn, has become important for targeting the right audience. Companies need to take advantage of this by on a regular basis.
- The purpose of content creation is to engage the audience, compelling them to return.
- Companies can publish and share the content via great videos, articles, infographics and slideshows.
Add strategic hashtags to posts
LinkedIn has inspired users to post and rummage around for industry-specific hashtags to feature shared posts and comments.
Here are a few ways businesses can use hashtags on the professional networking platform:
- Add tags which are based on location.
- Use hashtags to keep track of clients.
- Create hashtags for prospects and reach out to influencers.
Follow the four one-one rule
- There is no need to create freshly curated content every time but can share content from another website or blog that they perceive as interesting and relevant to their target market. The content shared is classified as new because it has not been introduced to the audience.
- Companies can repost posts of another user that they find as intriguing to read or watch with their target market, which allows businesses to build relationships with people and brands.
- Companies can even create self-serving posts that have the role of promoting their business to their audience. Self-serving posts include announcements, links to content they have created or links to their website.
Finally, gather recommendations by engaging directly with clients and their followers. Have a dialogue and develop a deep relationship.