Business processes have evolved significantly over the years. Today, you can automate processes and reach customers more quickly over the online space. At the same time, however, consumer demands have also evolved through time. Now that they can find countless brands online, they can easily switch out if they are unsatisfied with their experience.
With this, it is more important than ever to tailor your marketing efforts to your audience—and one of the best ways you can do this is through personalised content. According to research from McKinsey, 71% of consumers now expect companies to provide personalised interactions, and 76% get frustrated when they do not get this.
Fortunately, Kentico provides the perfect tool to help you with your content personalisation efforts—Kentico Xperience. This all-in-one platform has everything you need to build your consumer personas and create tailored content to match their buying behaviours. Get to know more about its key features and benefits below to use it for your marketing strategy.
Overview of Kentico Xperience
Kentico Xperience is a unified digital experience platform containing all the tools you need to deliver engaging and seamless experiences to your customers. It has a user-friendly interface, so you can quickly create new web pages, publish targeted content, and implement email marketing campaigns—even without technical knowledge of web design and web development.
Kentico Xperience provides end-to-end support for your digital needs. For more information on what you can do with the platform, here is a summary of its key features:
- Content Management. With the content management system, you can easily create your website with the easy drag-and-drop page builder to design your web pages without coding knowledge. It also helps you manage your content and publish it across multiple channels or sites, regardless of its language.
- Digital Marketing. Boost your marketing performance by launching campaigns, sending targeted emails, and optimizing your site to attract organic traffic through a single platform. You can also create online forms to collect data and personalise your digital experiences.
- Digital Commerce. This feature will help you get your e-commerce site up and running, from creating the product catalogue to designing the product pages to automating the checkout process. It also allows you to run your promotions and integrate marketing systems to re-engage customers with abandoned carts.
- Customer Data Platform. Customer Data Platform allows you to collect and analyze customer data to gain actionable insights. You can segment your audience, identify promising leads, and send personalised content to visitors.
- Automation. With this feature, you can automate your marketing and ecommerce efforts to lead customers towards conversion in the buyer’s journey. Whether you need to nurture leads for consideration, re-engage customers for repurchases, or respond to reviews, these are all possible with the platform.
- Analytics. Keep track of your performance with analytics to get real-time insights to help you make decisions. This feature also allows you to conduct A/B testing to present the best version of your web pages to users and boost conversion rates.
Building Personas in Kentico for Content Personalisation
As you can see, Kentico Xperience brings together all the features you need to elevate your digital experiences for users. However, if you are trying to improve your content marketing strategy, you can leverage the Personas tool to send personalised content to your audience.
With this, you can build customer personas included in your target audience. So any time a user visits your site, the Kentico platform will assign them to the appropriate persona based on their profile and browsing behaviour. Users will then receive tailored content designed for their persona, whether on websites, emails, or other channels.
Overall, the Personas application allows you to segment your visitor base conveniently and personalise the content you display for them.
How to Create and Use Personas
To set up your personas in Kentico Xperience, here are the steps you can follow:
- Log in to your Kentico Administrator site, and open the Personas tab.
- Click New Persona, and then fill in the Persona name and description. If desired, you can also add an image.
- Finally, define the point threshold that a visitor needs to reach to be assigned a persona.
Benefits of Using Kentico Xperience for Digital Marketing
More than ever, creating a seamless digital experience for users is critical to standing out from the competition and building brand loyalty. However, building a robust digital marketing strategy can be overwhelming, from creating a website to generating leads to monitoring results.
As such, Kentico Xperience’s all-in-one platform could be a great solution to help you out. In addition, it provides a range of benefits, including the following.
- Easy Scalability
As you grow your business and bring in more customers, your site will need more bandwidth to accommodate the extra traffic. With the platform, you can scale your efforts quickly and maintain a smooth digital experience with its advanced technologies.
- Compliance with Data Privacy Regulations
When collecting and analysing large volumes of customer data, you need to take caution to make sure that you comply with data privacy laws. Kentico Xperience’s customer data platform is designed to comply with GDPR, CCPA, and other relevant regulations, making it easy to stay on top of these rules.
- Personalisation Capabilities
As emphasized in its many vital features, personalisation is one of the most significant benefits of using Kentico Xperience. Aside from delivering personalised content to different visitor personas, you can also tailor your marketing campaigns and provide relevant product recommendations to customers.
- Automated Workflows
Kentico offers advanced marketing automation capabilities to help you automate workflows to boost customer engagement and marketing performance. For example, you can automate these processes if you need to re-engage inactive contacts or remind customers about their repurchases.
Regardless of your marketing goals, Kentico Xperience can help you deliver smooth and personalised experiences for your customers. With its extensive range of features, you no longer have to use other tools to support your digital marketing efforts. Whether you need to build pages, implement campaigns, localize content, or automate workflows, you can do all these in one platform.
The team at Newpath has extensive expertise with Kentico, all delivered via certified Kentico professionals with a wealth of project knowledge and experience.